Seal oil refers to fatty acids extracted from seal fat tissue, and it contains numerous substances that are beneficial to human health. Seals are mammals, hence the composition of seal oil is very similar to humans. Seal oil, therefore, is more easily absorbed by humans than those non-mammal oil from fish.
Seal oil is rich in OMEGA-3, qualene, and other lipid-soluble active substances.
Increase maximum oxygen capacity
Increase muscle activity
Soothes muscle fatigue
Improve overall performance
Enhance skin vitality
Maintain Heart-Brain-Eye health
Improve brain development
Improve nervous system
Improve immune system
Decrease cardiovascular disease
Decrease senile dementia
Fight against arthritis (inflammation)
More energy for activities
Increase in overall health
Suitable for all ages
The most important essential fatty acids in OMEGA-3 include DPA (rich in human milk and seal oil only), EPA and DHA (both found in marine animal and vegetable oils).
Humans cannot synthesize OMEGA-3 fatty acids directly from scratch. We can synthesize DHA from EPA, however, as we age, the ability of our body to synthesize DHA lowers and lowers. Seal oil provides these essential nutrients to our body.
Seal oil contains not just EPA and DHA, but also DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid). DPA is an n-3 fatty acid. It is an intermediary between EPA and DHA, in which DPA is a precursor to DHA, and can be retro-converted to DPA. High amount of DPA exists only in human breast milk and seal oil, and is lacking in fish oil.
DPA Enhances DHA’s ability to…
- Promote cognitive development from conception through the critical first 2 years of life (DHA is the structural omega-3 fat of the brain) 
- Slow cognitive decline as we age
- Reduce the risk for mental health & mood disorders
- Support optimal eye health
- DPA enhances EPA’s ability to repair damaged blood vessels .
- When more DPA is present in the diet, and therefore body/tissues, 1/10th the amount of EPA is needed for blood vessel repair [good for the brain, eyes, heart, & vessels throughout the body]
- DPA inhibits thrombosis, in other words, prevents clots by reducing blood cells called platelets from sticking together 
- DPA improves wound healing by helping new cells to grow and move towards the site of injury so the new cells can repair any damage
- DPA turns on fat-burning genes which support weight loss and weight management and DPA turns off genes that promote excessive inflammation .
- DPA leads to the production of its own anti-inflammatory molecules known as “resolvins” and “protectins.”
- Supports EPA and DHA’s ability to reduce the risk for preterm births .
DPA and its siblings EPA and DHA can be thought of as the ultimate anti inflammatories !
1. Improve immunity
- Reduce the risk of fungal and bacterial infection and other dermatological diseases, e.g. psoriasis, enteritis, etc.
- Reduce the risks of autoimmune diseases, effective in treating rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Facilitate in diabetic treatment
- DPA is an ingredient in facilitating the treatment of diabetes.
1. Blood Vessel Cleansing
- Lower the risks of blood clot formation in blood vessels, and effectively preventing the hardening of blood vessels
- Effectively lower blood pressure, and prevent sclerosis, stroke and palpitation
- Lower the amount of “bad cholesterol” in the blood
2. Alleviate the symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Science has proven that people who take OMEGA-3 are generally less anxious than those who do not take OMEGA-3. After taking OMEGA-3, people with depression or anxiety will have fewer symptoms.
- EPA has the best antidepressant effect among the three OMEGA-3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA). One of the studies even proved that EPA is as effective as antidepressants.
1. Beneficial for brain health during pregnancy and child development
- 40% of the brain and 60% of the retinal polyunsaturated fatty acids belong to DHA.
- If a baby’s diet contains enough DHA, their vision will be better. During pregnancy, adequate DHA can be given to benefit the baby after birth.
- High IQ.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Reduce behavioral problems.
- Reduce the risk of stunting.
- Reduce the risk of ADHD, autism and cerebral palsy. OMEGA-3 can effectively improve attention and reduce excessive, impulsive and aggressive behavior.
- Lower the amount of “bad cholesterol” in the blood
2. Beneficial for eye health
- DHA is an important structural component in the retina, lack of DHA can cause damage to the retina.
- Ingestion of adequate OMEGA-3 can reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
Lipid-Soluble active substances refer to molecules and substances that are soluble in fat, they are important for body balance and improving immunity. These substances could effectively prevent autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus, and they are also effective in controlling diabetes progression.The ratio of DHA, EPA and DPA in seal oil is consistent with the ratio of these three substances in the human body. In seal oil, DHA, EPA and DPA are located closer to the human body in the molecule, so seal oil is more easily absorbed by the body than fish oil. Most of the fish oil currently on the market is treated with ethanol to increase the OMEGA-3 content.
The health effects of seal oil on arthritis patients are more pronounced. In a study in Australia, seal oil, like cod liver oil, has a hypotensive effect on hypertensive patients, while seal oil has a more pronounced antihypertensive effect.
Fatty acids are one of the four major molecules in the human body and are an important part of many structures and functions of the human body. The structure of fatty acids is the head of -COOH and the long chain based on carbon. Fatty acids can be classified into saturated fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids.
In saturated fatty acids, the carbon in the carbon chain is a single bond. Therefore, the difference between saturated fatty acids and saturated fatty acids is generally large, and saturated fatty acids are relatively hard. In the human body, excessive saturated fatty acids tend to cause fatty acids to accumulate in blood vessels, thereby clogging blood vessels or hardening blood vessel walls, increasing the risk of disease. Therefore, in the diet, we generally refer to saturated fatty acids as “bad fatty acids”;
In unsaturated fatty acids, carbon-carbon double bonds occur between the carbons of the carbon chain.
Therefore, in space, the connection between unsaturated fatty acids is relatively loose and the fluidity is good. Therefore, it is good for the body and is an indispensable fatty acid in the human body. It is called “good fatty acid”.
The amount of unsaturated fatty acids in seal oil is as high as 25%, which is quite high compared to other health care products.
Both high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) are lipoproteins that transport cholesterol in the body. Our body needs to maintain a certain amount of cholesterol to maintain the body’s function, but too much cholesterol can affect our health.
High density cholesterol (HDL)：It helps to transport excess cholesterol from the blood vessels to the liver and then excreted. To prevent clogging of blood vessels, it is “good” cholesterol in the body.
Low density cholesterol (LDL)：It moves cholesterol to the blood vessels. Excessive cholesterol in blood vessels can easily lead to narrowing of blood vessels or vascular diseases such as atherosclerosis. Therefore, it is the “bad” cholesterol in the body.
Seal oil contains higher HDL than fish oil, while LDL is lower than fish oil.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Other scientifically proven benefits of OMEGA-3 in seal oil
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- OMEGA-3 can effectively reduce 15%-30% of triglycerides.
- OMEGA-3 can effectively reduce the blood pressure of patients with hypertension.
- OMEGA-3 can increase the level of high density cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- OMEGA-3 effectively prevents platelets from condensing together and prevents the formation of harmful thrombus.
- OMEGA-3 can effectively keep the blood vessel wall smooth and free from damage, thus reducing the formation of intravascular plaques.
- OMEGA-3 is effective in preventing the formation of certain factors that cause inflammation.
- Effectively alleviates the symptoms of metabolic diseases
- can effectively lower blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of obesity, reduce insulin tolerance and so on.
- Reduce fat in the liver
- Anti-inflammatory functions
- Resistance to autoimmune diseases
- Type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and psoriasis.
- Child asthma
- It can effectively reduce mood swings, relieve mental illness, and effectively resist dementia and neurodegenerative diseases.
- OMEGA-3 may have anti-cancer effects.
- Improve musculoskeletal health.
- Pain relief.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Improve skin quality
- EPA can effectively control oil secretion, keep skin moist, and prevent rash caused by hyperkeratosis of hair follicles. It also reduces acne and slows premature aging of the skin.